Independent Tax Assistance

Michael S. Cash, Enrolled Agent

Are overwhelmed with a tax bill that you can't deal with alone and can't afford the fees charged by other taxpayer assistance companies that are "As Seen on TV"?   You don't need to pay for someone's elaborate web site or expensive TV Ads and get professional, quality representation.

The best representative for any IRS collection issue is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with a collection background.  An EA can represent you no matter where you live.  I will provide you professional, individual representation with these common but still very stressful IRS collection problems for about a third of what the big tax resolution firms charge.  If your problem is one of those on the list or something different, call me toll free at (866) 711-9467 to discuss it. 

  • Click Here for Answers About My Services

        Send Email                 Phone: (209) 484-5789 or Toll Free (866) 711-9467

    Mailing Address:  426 14th St, Suite 111, Modesto, CA 95354

    I'm also listed on Thumbtack